The eat as much as you do not see fat> <type who always eat one jot has weight whirring.
Surely you’ve heard this statement or also known 1 of 2 this kind of person.
Why is there this paradox between the 2 types of people?
In this article I give one number concept to you do not know can do gradually get used to the concept of weight loss, weight gain.
1. The first is the most basic principle of weight gain and weight loss:
When our food intake of energy to operate live (Unit is calories or kcal).
It is calorie intake from eating <Calories consumed => Weight Loss
Calories in = calories consumed => Keeping weight
Calories in> calories consumed => Weight Gain
2. Problem 2: Energy consumption body like?
If you do a lot of research and depth of the problem losing weight, metabolism, they may already know about this issue. But there will be much you do not know GymLord will express the most simple way.
The total energy consumption of 1 person in 1 day scientists are divided into three main sections, note this is one normal person (For many people practicing sports or heavy labor, it may more) :
– The smallest: about 10% to heat, keep body temperature stable (endothermic animals that;), digestive.
– Part 2 is about 20-30% of the energy used for daily physical activity: Advocacy, go forward, speaking, numeracy, kiss, make love … if practicing sports or heavy labor, the This section may occupy significant in total calories consumed.
– And the 3rd highest proportion of the total energy consumed in one day from normal: 60-70% for basic metabolism – Basal Metabolic Rate – BMR
2.1. What is BMR?
2 upper sure everyone can understand. What about the basic metabolism is what?
Basic metabolism – Basal Metabolic Rate – BMR is the minimum energy for one person exist in the basic condition: No motor, no digestion, no thermostat. It is also understood that the minimum energy needed to sustain the life of one body.
Metabolism is essentially different between individuals. In one study of 150 adults in Scotland, the researchers were able to measure their BMR and the results are as follows:
– The rate of metabolism of the lowest basic level of 1027 calories / day; highest up to 2499 calories / day.
– What is the average level of 1500 kcal / day.
The scientists analyzed the data and concluded:
– 62.3% difference in BMR depends on Fat Free Mass volume – most literal translation is the body composition is not fat
– 6.7% depending on the amount of fat (fat)
– 1.7% depending on the age, 2% error
– 26.7% unexplained, may include elements of sexual activity and the energy from the difference between the energy required by the brain to use.
There are recorded instances 2 and lean mass is 43kg but 1 BMR is 1075 calories person / day and 1 BMR is 1790 calories person / day. The difference of 715 calories / day is equivalent to one person jogging 10km / day.
It was found that BMR is very different in each person. Considering the degree of mobilization 1 1 day, then have people consuming more energy than the other lot.
2.2. And if you look, people often eat more lean while those with very high activity levels. Despite not practicing sports but they are still very agile in their daily lives.
And those who ate less fat and still advocates usually less, quite slowly in everyday life.
3. Solve the problem: The assumption is the ability to absorb food is similar.
Back in principle 1, but many people eat a lot of calories but loaded in calories consumption is also very high so I can not get fat.
However people eat less, fewer calories but loaded to consume less calories one day, so they will get fat.
It is possible for example A and B 2
– The A intake to 2,500 calories one day but consumes only a 1 day:
1. BMR 1700 calories
2. 600 calories daily Athletes
3. Heat Production and digest 200 calories
Total: 2500 calories / day, up to the required energy by making them non-fat.
– The B intake 1,800 calories, 700 calories less than the A (equivalent to 1 person running 10 kilometers, or 1 person 50kg brisk walking for almost 3h clock), but the B Consumption:
1. BMR 1100 calories
2. Mobilize 300 calories
3. Heat Production and digest 200 calories
Total: 1600 calories, the excess 200 calories still make them fat.
I would like to reiterate this is analyzed based on the understanding of GymLord so it may not meet the requirements is one of scientific analysis.
And of course talking about weight gain, weight loss, it also innumerable other issues as well, and extremely troublesome. In the context of this article I only review such analysis.
In this article I want to help you visualize the concepts related to increase or decrease the weight problem in the following articles in Slimming series.
Because in the next article in the series will have its weight reduced further analysis of this issue.
Thank you for tracking. Me Like Facebook fanpage and Youtube channel Subscribe GymLord offline.