Handheld Back Massager has recently attracted great popularity throughout the era. They are the companions of those who do not have enough time and get the proper massage by going to the massage parlors. You can use or help your loved ones get the minute to relax
Handheld camcorders come back more efficiently, more efficiently, more durable and more reliable. They can be shipped anywhere, and can be used discreetly, without having to worry about where to go. Today, we are going to discover some of the best hand-held massage machines available for purchase in 2018. However, before that, let’s take a look at what a Handheld Back Massager is and it could. what can be done?
Why Buy a Back Massager?
Massagers are perfect for pain management to melt away your aches and improve chronic conditions. You can purchase specific massagers for heat therapy, deep muscle massage, spot massage, or a full-body massage with hand-held units that are easy to use for all of your issues. When you are at a computer all day or performing backbreaking work, a massager will do wonders to chase the pain away.
What to Look for in a Best Back Massager
When you want to purchase a back massager but do not know how to go about it, we will help you. There are many different types in the marketplace for different purposes:
These massage types are soothing and calming to relax and heal. You will feel more tranquil and calm any irritation in your body. There are massagers for your face, shoulders, waist, scalp, legs, feet, neck, and especially for your back.
Top 5 Best Back Massagers for 2018
HOMEDICS PM-50 HAND HELD MINI MASSAGER
The Homedics PM-50 Hand held mini massager is a great tool if you wish to get a massager that is easy to hold and store. It is compact, and comfortable to use, and can be purchased in an affordable price.
It can be taken anywhere you want, and it comes in three different colors, which can fancy some people. Despite that, a few issues, which can be overcome pretty easily if you can adjust are that you must continuously hold the “ON” button to use it. While it is well-made, it does not feel as durable as it should due to the plastic.
- Due to its size, it is easy to store. Can be held in the hand easily, and is compact.
- The “feet” of this massager makes it comfortable and better to use.
- Affordable Price
- Must continuously hold the “ON” button in order to turn on the vibration. If you stop holding the button, the massagers turn on, which is quite a hassle.
- Once used for a few minutes, the engine start emitting a smell like the engine has started to burn up. It smells like burning hot plastic.
HOMEDICS HHP-350 PERCUSSION ACTION MASSAGER
The HoMedics massager is optimized to perform peak performance. It as a well-defined cord length, and its design allows the user to comfortably reach all body parts. It has dual pivoting heads and can very well perform the percussion action, however, it would be good if it could also offer something else. It also has a variable speed control, which is a pleasant thing for people who want customizable speed.
It might give a ticklish feeling after a few minutes of usage. Hands may feel numb after using it continuously.
- A good design to reach out on all areas of your back and other parts of the body.
- Head functions is optimized and works well enough.
- A good cord length
- Does percussion action good enough
- After using for a few minutes, it gives you a tickling feeling.
- Your hand might feel numb after continuously using it.
- Only has a percussion action
OHUHU DOUBLE HEAD HANDHELD ELECTRIC MASSAGER
Comes with a variety of different “heads” for different massaging options. It has adjustable speed for a personalized experience. Can be gripped easily, without have it slip. Features double head for a better soothing experience. It is incredibly easy to use and turn on.
The top of the massager is somewhat heavy and not light weight. The handle can be uncomfortable for people, as it is large. It may also feel a bit bulky, and can apply unreliable pressure at bone areas. The cord length is fine, but it could be better.
- Comes with adjustable speed
- Easy to grip with a non-slip grip
- Double headed
- Removable Heads
- Easy to turn on
- Cord is of medium length
- No rotation while vibration
- May hurt bone areas
- May feel bulky
- Handle is uncomfortably large
- Top is heavy, making it heavyweight
Thumper Maxi Pro Professional Massager
- Multi-function massager – percussion and vibration massage
- Cordless operation
- Fast charging Li-ION battery
- Dual powerful motor for percussion and microvibration
- 6 massage heads
- Battery is integrated which replaces the whole unit if malfunctions
- The unit has only 1-year warranty compared to its competitors which have 2-3 years
If you’re tired of using corded back massagers, then you might see Pure-Wave CM7 as a good option to switch from. This unit operates cordlessly, up to 3 hours of using. The Li-ION battery can be fully charged up to 1 hour. What’s amazing about this unit is it has a stand where you can place the heads/sticks and the massager. You can choose from the 6 attachment heads for customized massage.
The Pure-Wave CM7 works as percussion if you want it used for the body and you can switch to vibration if it is used for your face. The unit has a 1 year warranty.
Thera Cane Massager
- Easy to handle
- No power needed
- You decide what pressure to apply
- 6 treatment balls for an overall body massage
- Difficult to maneuver on the back especially for starters
The Thera Cane Massager is not the usual back massager you may have seen. So how do this thing work? The cane-shape is designed to reach trigger points on your back. It is crafted with 6 strategically placed balls to reach most part of your body. The purpose of the balls is to help generate pressure to eliminate pain knots on your body. In addition, it also adheres to the softness of the skin and curves.
The Thera Cane Massager is made out of high quality plastic and doesn’t feel flimsy. This product is made in the US. If you need manual on how to start your massage with this item,
Jeanie Rub Variable Speed Massager
- Delivers variable speed
- Easy to use for professional or personal massage
- Extensive power cord
- Rotary switch makes it easy to change speed
- You can feel the vibration on the handle
Getting a professional grade massage is easy with Jeanie Rub Variable Speed Massager. This massager is powerful enough to penetrate deep muscle tissue to relief back pain. It has variable speed ranging from 600-4600 rpm massage action. You may choose the lower speed for soothing massage on delicate muscle groups while higher speed for invigorating massage on larger muscle groups. Changing speed is easy. Just twist the rotary switch clockwise to increase speed and counter clockwise to decrease speed.
The cast aluminum construction makes this massager easier to handle. You can use this unit on yourself too. Just hold the handle tightly to massage your sore muscle. You can also use this massager to massage your arms, feet, calves or hamstrings. Just lay this massager down and put whichever part of your body on top of the pad. On the other hand, you may feel the vibration on the handle. Just don’t hold it much longer or have a break between massage.
Types of Back Massagers
Life is full of stresses – work, bills, kids, nosy neighbors and others. When muscles give up, massage therapy is best for you to relieve you of stress and fatigue. Spas and massage parlors offer various massage techniques but you have no time because you need to get home early. This is when buying the best back massager becomes the best option. But which one will work for you?
- Percussion Handheld Back Massager
From the word percussion, you need two objects to create sound like a drum and drumstick. A percussion massager works similar. It moves in and out that pounds muscles, faster than what you see on a massage therapist’s actual pounding. Most of percussion massagers have spherical heads designed to penetrate into muscle tissues.
- Shiatsu Massager
Shiatsu originated in Japan. It means “Finger Pressure”. A therapist utilizes his fingers and palm to perform a back rub. Shiatsu massagers mimic this technique. It often combines kneading, rolling and vibrating to achieve the best massage experience especially on the back.
- Kneading Massager
Kneading massager is not the one that vibrates. Its concept is the same as kneading a dough. It provides steady, pressurized action in your back to get to the muscles using small rotating balls. It makes you feel like the fingers of a massage therapist rolling and turning in your back. The rotation is in inward or outward movement, depending on the brand of the machine you buy. Kneading massager improves blood circulation and energy levels. It reduces tension, stress and fatigue.
- Rolling Massager
Rolling massage is an up and down rolling movement with applied constant pressure. This massage helps stretch and loosen muscle.
- Vibration Massager
This type of massager soothes the tired sore muscles in your back. The stimulating vibration, which offers light to firm pressure, relaxes tight muscles in the back. Vibration massager also eliminates pain by numbing the affected area. When buying this, make sure that the frequency is adjustable so you can use it according to your preference.
- Hook/Cane Massager
This is also a handheld self-massage that offers short-term relief from muscular soreness, tension and stiffness. Using this device, you’ll be able to reach your back with ease. It eliminates stress in your back and increases blood circulation. Some hook/cane massagers are suitable for individuals who want to recover from chronic injuries or muscle surgeries.
How to Choose a Good Back Massager
There are a few factors to consider when looking for a good back massager to buy, but these five are important:
- Ease of use– Choose the product that is easy to use so you can already reap its benefits as soon as you open the package and so everyone in the family can use it. If you want to buy a handheld back massager, see to it that it has long handle to easily hold and reach your back without difficulty. If you prefer with customization heads, changing should be done effortlessly.
- Features– Variable speed, soothing heat functionality, cordless operation and massage type – to name a few features you can choose in buying a back massager.
- Benefits– Remember that you are buying it for your back pain problem. You should make sure that the unit offers solution relevant to this concern.
- Warranty and support– It is very important to know the warranty of the massager as well as the support. You should have the knowledge of what the warranty covers. Most back massagers are backed with 1 year warranty, even those that are manual.
- Customer feedback– This is the most common factor especially if you are shopping online. Reading back massager reviews left by customers will help you know more about the product.
Massaging our body is a tradition and practice that goes back to the ancient times, as the Roman and Egyptian aristocrats discovered the benefits of a massage session and used it often. Throughout the years, massage was used to alleviate pain and instill a sense of pleasure, but thanks to the tech improvements we now have devices to help us with such tasks. If your back sores, don’t ignore it and schedule a massage therapy or get your own back massager.
As you can see, there are numerous types of back massagers and plenty of opportunities to address the back pain. Don’t hesitate and read our instructions as they will guide you towards purchasing the best back massager.