The Remington WDF-3600 Smooth & Silky is a top of the line lady’s electric lazors for women from one of the “Big Four” razor manufacturers.
If you’re going to spend the extra on a razor like this you will want to know what it does that a $30 razor doesn’t do and that’s what we take a look at below.
About the Product
- Discontinued by Manufacturer
- New Smoother Glide Trimmer with Nano-Silver! Hypoallergenic & Hygienic For Reduced Irritation
- Independent Floating Foils
- Includes: Bonus Detail Trimmer & Bikini Trimming Head Guard
- Wet/Dry Use Shower Safe!
- The heads use dual Remington Titanium blades for a close shave.
- Employs a set of SmoothCut trimmers for the bikini line, any missed hairs or longer, multiple day growth that needs cutting.
- The foil screen covering the blades is a hypo-allergenic safe screen design that allows the razor to follow the contours of the user’s body for a quick, close and comfortable shave.
- Built-in comfort strips over the blades.
- No need to press hard against the skin.
- Can be used wet or dry – in and out of the shower: like many of the higher end shavers these days it can be used with shaving foam or gel to add extra smoothness and lubrication to the shave, avoiding any chance of irritation.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Unusual amongst women’s shavers, it comes with its own cleaning and docking station; whilst this has been a popular feature of the top of the line men’s shavers for a while now, lady’s shavers have not employed this facility until Remington used it here.
Within the base it can be charged up and cleaned, using a cleaning solution and a filter which work together to make the shaver as good as new after each shave and taking about 25 minutes to cycle through.
The base also lubricates the cutting blades as it cleans, which maintains the shaver in a good state conveniently, without any extra work for the user.
On the docking station an LED indicator will let you know when the unit is cleaning, charging or needs some new solution.
For a quick clean, open the unit up, blow the hairs away and run it under the tap, because the whole unit is waterproof.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I’ve never used an electric shaver before and ended up buying this one. After the 24 hours of pre-charging the batteries, I was anxious to try this one. I must say that I’m very pleased with the results. It was super easy to use and worked easily over my knees, behind my knees, ankle bones…. I have sensitive skin and didn’t have any trouble at all using it dry with no lotion or anything. I loved that the “on” button clicked all the way on and off so I didn’t have to hold it down. The only drawback is that it’s loud. My husband was watching tv 2 rooms away and I had to close the bathroom door b/c it was so loud even to him. Other than that, I would highly recommend this product.